Sunday, January 25, 2009

New comic


A little comic I have been working on. Well I worked on it a couple of months ago or so. Its a pretty 40 pages rough start none the less. This one is my main character, Kevin, in a coming out kinda story. He and his best friend are living the life of a homosexual teenagers. His friend, Deril, has no problem with living out of the closet, but Kevin on the other hand is having a bit of a problem. Of course he meets the new boy in town, cute, cool, and loveable by most. And this new boy also steals Kevins' heart. The problem is would he mind being with someone who lives"undercover"? A little vague description, but I am still working on explianing my stories and good development. Here is a panel shot idea for the story. A title is still in the works.

No comments: