Sunday, August 16, 2009

BIG HEADACHE

Allllllllllllllllllllllllllll riiiiiiiiiiighty then...............
The same bull is still in the mist of the so called Dark Corner Production. First we have this thing Jay and now it is with our manager/president. I don't know what his deal is, but it seems that he has na major bug up his kooter or something. I understand some of the agreesion, but what he has been doing is an absolute BULLSHIT. First he LOST our tables at the Novi con and we had to share ONE table for FOUR people!!! He sent the check to them three days before the con and they were sold out by the time he sent the money. At first he said he had tables for us already and all we have to do is pay him back...WRONG. Lukily there was an empty table so we had our two tables after all. The place was a DEAD spot and it was hotter than the fucking sun.
To make matters worst, Christy had not called them like she said she would!!! Becuase we had not recieved the money back. He already lost my respects there and then he decided to storm into the grand cafe and started bitching about why we were there and not at fleetwood. THEN he decided that it was ok to say that me and Devon were doing nothing, but playing games.........
THEN the fucker decided to say that we were just Christy's friends and thats why we decided to have the meeting at her place. NO we VOTED on it and he WAS NOT THERE. Not our fault. The day of the meeting, instead of writing down the address before he left, he decided to e-mial. Thats not the best part =3 It gets better, before he said that he does not have acess to e-mial OR a phone, but than he said to e-mial him????? I have no idea why nobody caught that???? THEN he said he has a phone now and did not call Christy about the address. Instead he left a pissy e-mial to Christy, that she got later that evening, and he was ranting on how he don;t need us or we are trying to get rid of him and blahly blahly blahhblahh pms bull shit. THEN she got worked up which got everyone else worked up. THEN she started to blame herself >< Its NO one's fault!!!!!!!!!! Joe is just having some trouble and he is taking it out on everybody else. OH!!!! If you haven't notice we are also having a location problem becuase the cafe closes too early. AND we have NOT produce ANYTHING!!! Or may I say everybody else except for a select few. Me and Devon cam eup with a plan and some rules and consequences. That we are going to talk about tonight. WE are NOT taking over the meeting or any bull crap. DON'T want to be part of that. BUT all I will say is that this is the last attempt.
I am just TIRED of it all, everybody's bitching, moaning, and bull. Right now I am listening to more bull with my stepdad and my little sister, who never seem to keep their mouths SHUT, and my older sister is bitching about her computer and how it is not connecting to the internet. She doesn't want to use my mom's because it is "too small" and she doesn't want to use mine becuase I need, but not until fucking six. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh.........*rubs temple* I think I am going to have a heart attack one of these times. GREAT now my parents are fighting. The meeting BETTER be decent tonight...OR I AM GOING TO EXPLODE.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I feel your pain! I exactly know how you feel and totally pain of butt. I was very disappointed and was at Gone Wired Cafe last night. Nobody there and oh course they close early at 8pm. They should post it on their website. Usually I check their site before come down.
Anyway, I 100% believe that we need is work on communication, keep each other inform your stats and when next meet & social fun night. Communication is a very important tool for our group and keeps us information going on. I going to send email everyone I have few ideas how we to solve our issues and keep in touch of each other.
Josh

Unknown said...

Indeed! I will check hours and locations of Biggby. Keep you in touch...

Monica Lynne Vallejo said...

Will do =3