Tuesday, February 10, 2009

STILL DONT HAVE MY LAPTOP NEW ARTWORKS














































My computer is still under construction. I cannot scan any new artworks so all I have is a bunch of doodles for you all. Also I was recently hacked or spammed on my deviantart account and had to change ALL of my passwords. My flashdrives will work for now,but soon they will be filled. I do not want to hog my mom's computer so this is all I can do for now. My art classes have tablets so I can doodle up some images for here and my DA. Its great practice on a bigger tablet and CG. To all who actually reads this crap ( I have a feeling I am bloging to myself) enjoy the artworks and more updates and links coming soon.

1 comment:

Avadrea said...

We see our orcie and girlie soon? I cant wait to work on them more ^^. I is so excited.