Friday, May 7, 2010

FINALLY



I CAN BREATHE.....

I did A LOT of thinking...found out a few things about myself and others.

For the first time in long ass time, I am calm. I am happy with my myself and were I stand. My problems had been taking care and it will go were ever it fate takes it.

I am no longer part of Orc Quest. I did quite that. Of course my previous partner can find someone else if she wants to. I would be happy if it makes it to publishing. It is a sad thing, but that's just how it has to be. As for everytning else I am able to deal with it with a clear mind and a open heart. I know when to open up and when to keep my distance.

The world looks so different when your mind is in full attention. It was really overwhelming at first, but I had to wake up some time. Nothing is going to be achieved if I stay in my dark cave and sulk.

My art is becoming better, it is getting more attention than it ever did before. I know it is because I am more happy and therefore, my art is more free. I am not doing much with the group anymore.

We are just doing our own things. It is not a bad thing. It was going to happen after everything that accured over the past 2 years.

I was able to talk to them about some of the problems. Myself and a friend of mine. What will happen? Well it is up to them.

Emough of that. It is time to move on. And no, I don't feel awkward at all after the chat with the group. I am actually quite relieved. My questions had been anwsered and now I am moving on with a project. Yes, a full blown project!!!

I will NOT reveal waht it is, what it is about, the title, specific info or anything of the sort. I will tell you this, it is almost done and I will show you all when it is completed. Since school is out, it will be done at a faster rate.

Thank you all for reading and yes, everything is fine. I am at peace and able to keep my mind at ease.

Stay tune for further updates on furture works!!!! Thanks again!!!

Take care.

No comments: