Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Back to the old drawing board

Closet Ghost is in the works that my older sister and I are working on. She is the writer and I am the artist. This will be featured in Comics Obscura issue five or six all depends how long it takes to developed. My first comic featured was LMR in issues two and three. Besides it was not going anywhere, it was mostly because of minor inconveniences. I want this one to be well thought out and rendered instead of jumping into it like a amature that I am. Right now I am working on character design with one of the two main characters, but since I am mostly a manga artist my characters, unfortunately, too similar. As you can see with my previous posts I had adapt a new style. Those are my minor stories for my webcomic, but Closet Ghost is the main project. I believe that some artist needs more than a couple of projects to keep themselves productive as well as occupied. I am working with the facial features, eyes, nose, etc.etc.ect. Manga style is going to take me a little while to work with so in the mean time I am using a cartoon, simplest style. Why I am going from manga artist too American style will be saved for another time. Lets just say I like to have some variety. Enjoy my doodles and such and will keep posting new artworks and updates. I also have an account at http://monicalynnevallejo.deviantart.com

No comments: