Monday, February 16, 2009

Oh My God!!! Just one pic????


This is what I drew today in my computer class. I have the color version up on my Deviantart account. http://monicalynnevallejo.deviantart.com/ Yeah nothing NUAGHTY or anything like that on here. Maybe soon, maybe not I think I will just change the settings until I actually have anything x-rated on here.

Still doing some practice with the tablet. Still need some work with CG and the illustration. Maybe the lines are too thick for CG??????? I have a few DBZ fans on my DA and they wish to see more fanart of the characters. I personally LOVE the series, but I dont want people to go to my page becuase it is of thier favorite characters. then agian they also love my art so it makes it worth the time sort-of-speak. Oh yeah, Goku (C) Akira Toryama^-^

No comments: