Tuesday, June 23, 2009

NEW YAOI SMUT


This is a new series that I want to do on my free time. I have drawn smut in a awhile and I want to hav some fun ;) I submit this at my sister's on the y! gallery, gallery for yaoi (boyxboy) website. http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/marskat/ so far thsi picture recieved more views than my art normally gets... ah well..sex sells right? I am having fun. I like the coloring in this, OH! YES! I recieved my Toshiba tablet pc a while ago and I have been practicing. Actually it is starting to spread in our group! They are FUN to have, but it is good to have some tablet skills too and keep the usb tablet, just in case. Also, don't rely on it too much becuase it a computer. Have some pen and paper time as well, even with the OUTRAGIOUS price raise in art supplies...damn. My pen was 3.49 at Hobby Lobby. I can't afford that, so I am using it wisely and for projects. Ball point can be just a s fun =3 Well that's all for now. I will try to get some more updates here.
P.s Totemo atatakaku narimashita ne????
English: It is VERY hot isn't it????

No comments: